Travelling to Congress
Fly into Perth – You can do so from almost all major cities of the world now, with connectivity from almost every place, with major airlines and their code sharing partner airlines flying to Perth every day.
Fly time with good connectivity from India is approximately 14 hours with a 2-hour break in most hubs of Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok etc.
Some of the most popular airlines and their subsidiaries flying to Perth are listed below.
We strongly suggest to all delegates and attendees coming to Australia to remember,
- You require an Entry Visa to enter Australia. Do consult your local Travel Agent or the Australian Visa Finder website for more information.
- Have travel insurance for your travels
- Plan your itinerary properly beforehand to ensure a smooth trip
- Weather will be start of winter so mild cold weather is expected with slight showers
- The only currency used in Australia is Australian Dollars ($AUD), money change facilities are available
- Most shops close at 6:00 pm, some shopping malls are open until 9:00 pm
- Taxis / Uber are easily available, as are Transperth public transport facilities