Booking and cancellations
Bookings are ‘subject to availability’ and therefore we cannot guarantee you a place on any event unless paid in full.
Booking confirmation will be sent to you immediately for all online bookings. If you have not received an email confirmation within 72 hours of making the online booking, please contact the team at email@example.com or on +618 9221 2400.
Payment terms and discounts
Payment must be made at the time of booking unless specifically stated.
Credit card payments can be made over the phone or via the website.
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounted rates. At the point of booking the discount offered applies to the person attending the congress. Substitutes are welcome however, if they are not entitled to the discount, the appropriate additional charge will be incurred.
Transfers and substitutions
If you cannot attend the congress, you can transfer your place to another individual. Places can be transferred at any time up to one month prior to the day of the event. Please note an additional charge may be applicable if the new attendee is not entitled to the same rate. Please send all requests for transfers and substitutions in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A delegate can only transfer their place free of charge one time, after which they will incur a 20% discretionary administration fee as there are costs involved in changing tickets and reservations.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to change the content and timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue at any time prior to the event date.
Congress papers and content
In some sessions, papers may be issued by the various speakers. This documentation is made available only to those attending the event. Session papers are provided for the sole use of the delegate and may not be reproduced whether in whole or part, shared or distributed by any method whatsoever without prior permission of the copyright owner. External speakers alone are responsible for the content of their respective sessions. It is the policy of the 11th WZC to give the fullest freedom to contributors/speakers to express their opinions. The opinions expressed by the speakers do not necessarily represent the views of the 11th WZC. Speakers will make every reasonable effort to ensure the validity and accuracy of the information they provide.
The 11th WZC accepts no liability if a delegate is unable to attend an event due to adverse weather conditions, travel disruption or any other issues. Standard Congress ticket does not include accommodation and airport transfers. Please ensure airport transfers and accommodation have been booked either through the booking form or you have made your own arrangements.
Filming and sound recording
The 11th WZC reserves the right to film, record or photograph any of the speakers at an event for post event purposes. Delegates are advised that this may result in the incidental inclusion of delegates within any recording or photographs.
Tours and accommodation packages
All tours and accommodation packages are provided by qualified, experienced local tours operators and travel agents. Tours and accommodation packages will be subject to the individual terms and conditions of the providing companies.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If the organisers have to cancel the event, our liability in the event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the event fee only. We will not refund any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation, any fees or other costs incurred with respect to the event booking etc.
- Refunds less a $100.00 cancellation fee will be given for cancellations received in writing to email@example.com prior to 1st March 2018.
- Following this date, no refunds will be given, but substitutions will be allowed.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder in writing by email or post.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or ticket number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the same credit card used for payment.
- The 11th World Zoroastrian Congress accepts no liability if an event is cancelled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion. We strongly urge all travellers to take out travel insurance for covering cost liabilities while travelling.