- Fariborz Rahnamoon asked 11 months ago
- last active 10 months ago
The Congress in Perth has limited time for discussions and debates like in all other previous programmes. One can only discuss so much in the limited time we have available. So we have come up with the idea that we can start discussions on a digital platform from now on until the Congress meets in Perth, June 2018.
This is the first time that digital media is being utilised for the World Zoroastrian Congress in this manner where we are asking anyone who wants to voice their opinions and thoughts about the communities issues. We respect your views and opinions and are sure that you will also do the same for others. Being an educated community we must tolerate and welcome other people's views.
Anyone can put up there ideas and thoughts here as long as the below simple guidelines are followed.
- No vulgar, sexist or racist remarks against anyone
- No promotion of any sort including political parties and candidates
- No remarks that could be deemed derogatory towards other people, cultures or religions etc
There is a panel of moderators worldwide who are the authority to delete any comments or articles that do not meet the guidelines