Australia welcomes you to the
11th World Zoroastrian Congress
Team Australia and worldwide supporters of the 11th World Zoroastrian Congress extend a hearty welcome to you and thank you for visiting our website!
For the first time in the history of the Zoroastrian community, the Congress is being held in the southern hemisphere in Australia. Perth, Western Australia is hosting from Friday, 1 June to Monday, 4 June 2018.
Zoroastrians from around the world will meet in Perth, network, discuss, debate, form friendships and enjoy the time together.
Australian Zoroastrians from all over, including Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth welcome you to Australia and are sure you will have a great time here!
Click On arrow to view 11th World Zoroastrian Congress Presentation!!!
What's different about the 11th World Zoroastrian Congress?
In Australia – we believe in doing things, a little bit differently, naturally. That’s the way – down under.
We believe in ensuring our Guests have a great time, have lots of fun, meet our locals and return home with fond memories
- This will be a congress with a difference wherein we will have more participation of the public and a bit of fun for all ages.
- We will also offer an opportunity for visiting business entrepreneurs and professionals to meet their local counterparts to encourage interactions and broaden their knowledge base.
- Topics of similar nature will be clubbed together so that delegates get to enjoy sessions that interest them or attend the breakaway sessions.
- In most such gatherings of a few days, not much can be debated, discussed and decided. So for the first time, we will open the Congress almost a year in advance – digitally. Our distinguished scholars, priests, Businessmen, entrepreneurs can discuss their views on the Discussion pages here and the worldwide diaspora of Zoroastrians can be engaged and participate. So go on put in your ideas!
- We are a proud community of honest business ethics that is highly respected by those who have known us. And so familiar names like Tatas, Godrejs, Wadias, Jeejebhoys, Masters, Petits, Camas are household names who have exemplified the community and the world for generations. We salute them all and take their name with Pride. But there are lots of Unsung Heroes & Heroines who have also left their mark or will – in the History of our times and we would like to acknowledge them also.
Awards Nominations Now Closed
Nominations for the World Zarathusti Community Awards for 2018 are now closed!
Some of the experienced speakers whom you may hear during the Congress
Dasturji Khurshed Dastoor
High Priest - Udvada, National Minorities Commission of India - Member
Dr Esfandiyar Ekhtiyari
Member of Parliament - Iran, Ph.D
President, Zoroastrian Charity Funds of Hong Kong, Canton & Macau
Member of the Legislative Assembly (WA), Business Entrepreneur
Chairman - WZO Trusts in India
World Zoroastrian Congress 2008 Chair, WZCC Middle East - Director
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
President - UNIMA, Founder - Ishara Puppet Theatre Trust
New Delhi, India
Religious Scholar, ex-BPP Trustee
Managing Director of Godrej Industries Ltd
Vice President - FEZANA, Architect, Technology Specialist
New York, USA
Founding president of FEZANA
Owner of Financial Artists
President FEZANA, Honorary President - Religions for Peace
FCA, Vice-Chairman - WZCC Mumbai Chapter
Physicist, Former editor of FEZANA Journal
The Congress will be hosted in the luxurious
Astral Rooms in the Crown Complex
Perth, Western Australia
Fly to Perth International Airport (PER).
We can help arrange airport transfers – please contact us in advance
Hotels & Accommodation
A full range of pre and post-Congress packages are available
You can choose to stay at the Congress venue
or at any of the number of nearby hotels
Join the Discussion
Get involved and participate in the discussions
- Wives of Great Zoroastrians. Behind every successful man is a woman. So let’s hear them
- Family Affair: Successful Fathers / Mothers and children discuss issues of today in their business and family
- Hear Religious scholars from Australia, their views on Zoroastrianism
- Youth – for they are our future and what are we offering them
Sign in with your social media account and get started!